Our client helps transform SAP landscapes and solves business challenges. Their software, value-added solutions and managed services create more powerful and secure SAP® systems, saving time and resources. They simplify and speed up data management, giving the tools needed to navigate small and large challenges successfully. They have done this for over thirty-five years, all over the world. Currently our client is looking for an SAP Basis Consultant.
What does this role involve?
- Designing, building, upgrading SAP systems.
- Maintaining systems for customers.
- Migrating systems to data centers from customer premises.
- Daily system checks and incident resolution.
- Engagement with the customer throughout the full project life cycle from inception to completion.
- Supporting consultants
Who do they want?
- This might be a technical job; however, you must be able to converse with people at all technical levels.
- You must have a friendly personality and be supportive to others, be they customers, external parties or our own team.
- We want people who can pick up concepts, understand them and use them effectively.
- You should have the ability to look at something and find ways to improve it.
- Experience as an SAP Basic Consultant;
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager and / or SAP Security & Control and / or authorizations;
- Knowledge of one of several functional SAP modules such as: SAP SD / MM and / of SAP WM and / of SAP FICO;
- Experience with Direction and Stakeholder Management is an advantage;
- Experience with SAP S / 4 HANA is pre;
- Project Manager experience is a plus; A completed HBO and / or university education
- You have a healthy dose of persuasion and you have excellent communication skills;
Do you want to apply for the SAP Basis Consultant vacancy for this client? Then click on the ‘Solliciteer nu’ button at the bottom of this page.