For our client, an international admin of Global IT Networks, we are looking for an experienced Scrum Master.
Are you able to manage work in a highly technical, changing environment? Do you have the ability to thrive while working on ambiguous or challenging project? Can you describe your work ethic as having excellent time management skills and attention to detail? You might be the person we’re looking for!
- Facilitate/Run Scrum events, including daily stand-up, sprint review, etc. and hold the team accountable for task status and story point documentation;
- Ensure the delivery of items according to plan;
- Contribute and add value to all Agile/Scrum process meetings;
- Work with Product Manager and Product Owner to ensure product backlog Features, User Stories, and Tasks are created and maintained;
- Coaching the Development Team in cross-functionality and self-organisation;
- Working with others to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organisation;
- Assist with planning and running feature demo meetings for customers and stakeholders;
- Capture customer feedback into backlog items;
- Develop, automate, and maintain metrics for Scrum and Kanban processes;
- Perform analysis on metrics to determine areas of improvement for the Agile/Scrum processes;
- Assist the scrum team with documenting use-cases and requirements for customer and stakeholder deliverables.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or Certified Product Owner (CSPO);
- Excellent in English and Dutch communication skills is a pré;
- 3+ years of experience working on technical projects (Software Development, DevOps, or Big Data);
- Track record of identifying and implementing improvements to processes and projects;
- Proven experience with Project management applications such as JIRA/Monday;
- Strong understanding of how to maintain a groomed backlog with multiple sprints planned;
- Experience creating detailed project plans and estimates for projects and tracking results;
- Strong critical thinking, decision making, and analytical skills;
- Agile way-of-working & understanding ITSM concepts.