As a Software Sales Executive you are invited for a job interview. The hiring manager is only speaking English. The Search Company would like to help you in preparing this job interview. Herewith you will find some questions the hiring manager (mostly the sales director) might ask. Keep your answers short, but relevant. Try to keep the interview interactive as well. In case you need some assistance from The Search Company in your preparation, please let us know. We are here to support you!
Some relevant job interview questions a client might ask to their new sales executive / IT account manager?
- What image do you have of our company and this industry and the solution space that we are playing in?
- Why do you want to work for our company?
- What are three adjectives a former client/customer would use to describe you?
- What kind of goals motivate you the best?
- What were your goals for the past three years and did you meet them? What was the reason for your success? Why didn’t you meet the goals?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What total compensation are you seeking?
- How Do You Find New Prospects and generate leads? How do you research prospects before a call or meeting? What information do you look for?
- What is your sales process, given a qualified lead? How many contacts do you make on a qualified lead?
- How do you expect to close sales? How do you know when a buyer is ready to buy? What closing principles do you follow? What closing techniques work best for you?
- What is your experience working with customer procurement departments?What is your experience working with legal and legal negotiations?
- How do you overcome buyer objections? How do you handle price objections?
- In your last position, how much time did you spend cultivating customer relationships vs. hunting for new clients, and why?
- What’s your least favorite part of the sales process? What Do You Dislike Most About Sales?
- If you were hired for this position, what would you do in your first month?
- What’s your goal for the 1st year?
- What’s your take on collaboration within a sales team?
- Have you ever turned a prospect away? If so, why?
- How do you know an idea isn’t working? Whats your process?
- What’s your opinion of the role of learning in sales?
When you are looking for more relevant tips for job interviews or application letters please visit the following page on our website: https://searchcompany.nl/professionals/